Available Undergraduate Courses
See the list of high-quality courses available at Wellspring University below:
|1.||COMPUTER SCIENCE||NATURAL/APPLIED SCIENCES|
|3.||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY||NATURAL/APPLIED SCIENCES|
|4.||SOFTWARE ENGINEERING||NATURAL/APPLIED SCIENCES|
|8.||MASS COMMUNICATION||SOCIAL/MGT. SCIENCES|
|9.||BUS. ADMINISTRATION||SOCIAL/MGT. SCIENCES|
|10.||INT’L RELATIONS||SOCIAL/MGT. SCIENCES|
Wellspring University School Fees Schedule
|PROGRAMME||TUITION PER SEMESTER(=N=)|
|DEGREE FOUNDATION-Mass Communication||65,000|
|DEGREE FOUNDATION-Bus. Admin||55,000|
|DEGREE FOUNDATION-Int’l Relations||55,000|
|BSc(Full time)-Computer science||200,000|
Eligibility for Wellspring University Post-UTME and DE Screening
- Candidates who wrote the 2020 JAMB UTME conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidates who made the Wellspring University their FIRST CHOICE Institution are eligible for the screening.
- All other interested candidates who did not choose Wellspring University as their First and Second Choices are equally eligible to come for the Wellspring University POST-UTME Screening.
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who sat for 2020 JAMB, Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Students with O’Level Certificate, A-level, Diploma, and any other relevant certificate are qualified to apply.
- Each candidate must possess at least five (5) O’Level Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in their proposed relevant subject courses
How to Apply Wellspring University Post-UTME Screening
- The application form is N7,500 (seven thousand five hundred naira only) CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
- Click here to generate Remita Retrieval Reference(RRR)
- Keep your RRR safe and use it to make the payment on available channels
- Payment channels are: Internet banking, Remita, POS, ATM, Direct Bank Deposit
- Prior to any direct bank deposit, you must generate your RRR and present it at the Bank
- However, we advise you to make payments online as it is faster
- Online payments are verified automatically & you may commence application immediately.
- You may log in to check the status of your application at any time.
- Once you are offered admission, an SMS/e-mail will be sent to you.
- Screening dates, time, and venue will be communicated to all applicants in no distant time after a successful registration.